Welcome to the nation's largest youth cyber defense competition!
Students looking to join the competition should NOT create a volunteer account. Instead, competitors must be added to a team roster by the coach of record in order to register. Once added to a roster, the competitor will receive an automated email containing a link to a competitor questionnaire. Completion of the questionnaire = completion of competition registration.
Have registration questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 877-885-5716.
REGISTER AS A TEAM COACH
If you are new to CyberPatriot, you will first need to create a volunteer account.
Returning coaches, technical mentors, and team assistants can use their existing accounts from previous seasons.
Coaches are responsible for:
- Signing up their teams for each new competition season (can register up to 5 teams per coach)
- Teams for CyberPatriot XIII (2020-2021) must be created by October 15, 2020
- Assigning competitors to team rosters
- Competitors must be added to a roster no later than October 31, 2020
- Paying registration fees or requesting fee waivers
- Payment must be made by November 15, 2020 (we accept payment by purchase order, check, credit card)
- $205 for Open Division high school teams
- $165 for Middle School division teams
- Teams created before July 1 receive a 20% discount (discounted rate is locked-in. Payment not due by July 1)
- Fees waived upon request for Title I School (must provide proof of status – e.g. signed letter from school administrator)
- Fees waived upon request for all-girl teams (must have competitors added to roster)
- Fees automatically waived for JROTC, Civil Air Patrol, and Naval Sea Cadet Corps teams
REGISTER AS A TECHNICAL MENTOR OR TEAM ASSISTANT
Technical mentors and team assistants can register and join a team at any point during the competition season, though we recommended you join a team prior to the start of the scored rounds in November.
Individuals who are new to CyberPatriot should first create a volunteer account. You must then submit a mentor application through the volunteer dashboard, and will receive an email with a link to a Peoplefacts background check form.
Returning technical mentors and team assistants can sign in with their existing accounts. They do not need to re-register, but must be re-assigned to a team each competition season. You may be asked to re-complete a background check every three years.