Threatpost The First Stop For Security News
- Student Loan Breach Exposes 2.5M Recordsby Nate Nelson on August 31, 2022 at 12:57 pm
2.5 million people were affected, in a breach that could spell more trouble down the line.
- Watering Hole Attacks Push ScanBox Keyloggerby Nate Nelson on August 30, 2022 at 4:00 pm
- Tentacles of ‘0ktapus’ Threat Group Victimize 130 Firmsby Nate Nelson on August 29, 2022 at 2:56 pm
Over 130 companies tangled in sprawling phishing campaign that spoofed a multi-factor authentication system.
- Ransomware Attacks are on the Riseby Nate Nelson on August 26, 2022 at 4:44 pm
Lockbit is by far this summer’s most prolific ransomware group, trailed by two offshoots of the Conti group.
- Cybercriminals Are Selling Access to Chinese Surveillance Camerasby Nate Nelson on August 25, 2022 at 6:47 pm
Tens of thousands of cameras have failed to patch a critical, 11-month-old CVE, leaving thousands of organizations exposed.