Threatpost The First Stop For Security News
- TrickBot Gang Enters Cybercrime Elite with Fresh Affiliatesby Tara Seals on October 15, 2021 at 6:05 pm
The group – which also created BazarLoader and the Conti ransomware – has juiced its distribution tactics to threaten enterprises more than ever.
- Missouri Vows to Prosecute ‘Hacker’ Who Informed State About Data Leakby Lisa Vaas on October 15, 2021 at 5:44 pm
Missouri Gov. Mike Parson launched a criminal investigation of a reporter who flagged a state website that exposed 100K+ Social-Security numbers for teachers and other state employees.
- Rickroll Grad Prank Exposes Exterity IPTV Bugby Becky Bracken on October 14, 2021 at 8:38 pm
IPTV and IP video security is increasingly under scrutiny, even by high school kids.
- Verizon’s Visible Wireless Carrier Confirms Credential-Stuffing Attackby Lisa Vaas on October 14, 2021 at 6:18 pm
Visible says yes, user accounts were hijacked, but it denied a breach. As of today, users are still posting tales of forcibly changed passwords and getting stuck with bills for pricey new iPhones.
- CryptoRom Scam Rakes in $1.4M by Exploiting Apple Enterprise Featuresby Tara Seals on October 14, 2021 at 3:17 pm
The campaign, which uses the Apple Developer Program and Enterprise Signatures to get past Apple's app review process, remains active.