Threatpost The First Stop For Security News
- Feds: Zeppelin Ransomware Resurfaces with New Compromise, Encryption Tacticsby Elizabeth Montalbano on August 12, 2022 at 6:20 pm
The CISA has seen a resurgence of the malware targeting a range of verticals and critical infrastructure organizations by exploiting RDP, firewall vulnerabilities.
- Facebook’s In-app Browser on iOS Tracks ‘Anything You Do on Any Website’by Threatpost on August 12, 2022 at 1:24 pm
Researcher shows how Instagram and Facebook’s use of an in-app browser within both its iOS apps can track interactions with external websites.
- Starlink Successfully Hacked Using $25 Modchipby Elizabeth Montalbano on August 11, 2022 at 3:48 pm
Belgian researcher Lennert Wouters revealed at Black Hat how he mounted a successful fault injection attack on a user terminal for SpaceX’s satellite-based internet system
- New Hacker Forum Takes Pro-Ukraine Stanceby Elizabeth Montalbano on August 11, 2022 at 3:14 pm
A uniquely politically motivated site called DUMPS focuses solely on threat activity directed against Russia and Belarus
- Cisco Confirms Network Breach Via Hacked Employee Google Accountby Threatpost on August 11, 2022 at 12:51 pm
Networking giant says attackers gained initial access to an employee’s VPN client via a compromised Google account.